By Meg Price
This Traditional Persian breakfast is delicious and unique!
With the hustle of morning routines, it’s difficult to find a breakfast idea that is fast and healthy. This recipe dish can be prepared easily the day before for the next few mornings.
“To share a Persian meal with Iranian friends is to experience pleasure that goes well beyond the mere titillation of the palate.” Dileep Padgaonkar
. 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves/whole ( good idea to grow mint in the spring)
. 1/4 cup of leaf lettuce
. 2 radishes
. Sliced butter
. Feta cheese
. Triangle cut squares of Pita bread or Naan
. Sauteed eggplant with thin slices of 1/4 onion
. Lemon or lime slices
- Peel Eggplant
- Saute Eggplant & Onion slices in a pan till cooked.
- Cut Feta into small slab slices
- Start arranging with a triangle of naan and add butter then Feta
- Then layer with radish slice, mint and lettuce
- Top with eggplant
- Sprinkle with fresh citrus juice
This easy dish is a perfectly unique Persian breakfast or appetizer.
Let me know what you think! Meg
email@example.com or comment